Friday, October 9, 2009

Recharge

Off for a much needed weekend with my family.  *exhale*

Can't wait to get my hands on my little Granny.

Looking forward to:

An evening of playing cards and the wonderful sarcastic smartass humor of my family that makes me feel right at home.

Trip thru Costco with Granny and watching in amazement as the little thing puts down an entire Costco hotdog and then asks, "What's for dessert?" 

Bringing home the last of the veggies that Granny has harvested from the garden.  We're down to a few cucumbers and some overgrown geen beans that she sends home for my cat. (yes, he loves green beans)

Taking flowers to my mama.

A memory bank full of funny Granny comments.  Kids and 90 year olds say the darndest things.

Rumor has it there may be an early birthday celebration in the works as well. yay.

0 comments: