Monday, October 26, 2009

Really...who does this?

Who sits and massages their girl's feet during a movie in a crowded PUBLIC movie theater?

As if it wasn't bad enough that before she even pushed past us in the aisle she dropped her gallon soda on the floor, cussed and then just left the lake-o-coke with not even the consideration of informing someone that could clean it up.

What is that strange noise I hear?  No... it can't be.  Those are not feet on a lap being massaged and just a couple of inches from my elbow.

On the couch at home; sweet and adorable.  In a public theater; keep your complete stranger nasty azz feet to yourself.

Here is the funny part.  For whatever reason I would have been less offended if they had been messing around a little than I was by her feet right there next to me.

I had one of those weekends were I noticed all over the place how completely inconsiderate folks can be.  And we wonder why kids act that way with these shining examples.

1 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

EWWW! Who takes their shoes off in a public theater and has them rubbed! That's so weird and gross!!