Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Moi...an introduction

I was so eager to let go of some words and frustrations that I didn't start at the beginning.

There is more to my 37 years than the end of my recent relationship. *whew* And where the heck did all that time go? 37 years, really?

Other things going on in my life:


I'm working on finishing the application process for graduate school.  I plan on starting in the fall and at the same time I'll start taking the various parts of the CPA exam.  Part of this involves me coming up with a scheme so I don't have to work full time and that will allow me to finish my MPA in one year rather than two. 

Putting my fitness back to the top of my priority list.  I had reasons for days that ended me up 1.5 years older and 20lbs heavier.   I've had a couple of  little road bumps but I'm re-dedicated to my health.

I love living in the Northwest.. most of the year.  Our state is beautiful. When I travel I love coming home to the familiar scenery. I am getting less and less tolerant of the cold damp fall/winter/spring season we have. I would not mind at all living somewhere warm and sunny. I have two very dear friends that would not mind at all if I moved to So.Cal.

I am an advocate and volunteer for the "Breast Cancer" cause. Specifically I do volunteer work for Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Puget Sound chapter. I lost my mother to breast cancer in October of 2007 when she was only 53 years old. Cancer sucks. period. Ladies... check yourselves! Literally.

I'm not good at describing myself, I always wonder how friends would describe me. Maybe my one friend that knows I'm doing this can comment. lol. Friend.. you out there?

0 comments: