Thursday, April 22, 2010

C25K Iphone app is THE BEST!!

I love it I love it I love it.

Seriously, anyone trying the Couch to 5k program that has an iphone must get the program.  I don't know how they do it, but within the application it takes you to your itunes library and you make song list for your running and they give audio ques over your music for your walk/run cycles.  

It keeps track of each session and you can even directly post your progress to facebook.

Pretty slick, just choose which workout day you are on and hit start... music up and off you go!

Since I'm behind and I'm not a couch potato I stared with Week 2.  Even coming off my illness it's too easy.  It was good to test out my lungs but I added on some additional running.  Tomorrow I'm going to jump into week 3:  two rounds of 1.5 min run/1.5 min walk, 3 min run/3 min walk.

I have a feeling I will work thru this one only twice (instead of 3 times for the week) and then move on to week 4 but we shall see.

Did I mention that I think this app is super coolio?

Couch to 5K

C25K iphone application

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's awesome!!! I'll have to check this out in May when I can finallllllly get an iphone!

New Girl on Post said...

I want an Iphone so bad!!!! I'm doing C25K, even though I've been on hiatus from it for about 3 weeks, but I can't wait to get back into it!