Monday, April 12, 2010

Good/Odd Weekend and Monday Therapy in a nutshell


Got shit on... literally, from head to toe by a bird on my way to Friday night dinner and drinks. Apparently in at least two different cultures this is considered incredible good luck. I consider it a stinky gross inconvenience.


Back home, changed clothes, washed hair, changed purses, disinfected my phone... and out the door again to finally have dinner at 9pm.

Too much tequila.

Was reminded that I still got it... which lead to the too much tequila. Who can turn down a free drink from a nice gentleman?  What was that? OMG it's flirting.... fun!!

Slept away Saturday.

Beautiful beautiful Sunday, nice long walk around the hood in the fresh air.

Sunday was topped off with an amazing evening with two of my very bestest friends. Drank wine, ate cheese, hot tubing with a bottle of proseco and then a fabulous meal while watching my fav. Sunday evening show (Amazing Race if you must know)

Therapy Session #2 took a turn for the unexpected, how did we end up talking about my relationship with the Ex? I really didn't want to talk about that... but maybe I needed to. I walked away thinking "that's not what I wanted" and it certainly wasn't what I was expecting. *eh* crap.

1 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

hang in there! I'm sure you guys are talking about it for a reason. The bird poop.......ew! I'm sorry that happened!