Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Gymgasim

That is what happened to me today when I had weight and measurement evaluation with my trainer!
Since I started tracking... lost from my body are:

11lbs
1.5" each thigh
2" hips
4.5" waist (yup yup)
3/4" each upper arm
1" chest

Body fat reduced by 5%

I know this isn't earth shattering but rather slow and steady. This means that I'm back into my good habits. It's not a crunch to drop 10lbs in 3 weeks on a "diet" it's making the small adjustments that are the balance between me being healthy and not feeling at all deprived.

Little more work to go and that's all on my end, I have not been so good with my cardio and that's what I need to do to carve off a little more of the padding.

Only 10lbs to my fighting weight! woot woot

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's awesome progress!!!! When are you leaving for your trip?

SS said...

I leave tomorrow AM. Deep breaths... wooooo saaawwww...