Saturday, February 5, 2011

Anger Never Felt So Good!

I got angry...angrY.... angRY.... anGRY..... aNGRY....ANGRY!!!

Al-leh-lu-yer!

I don't get angry enough when I should. I stuff it.  I stuff it with pizza. I cover it with gravy and smother it with ice cream.

Yes, I've been pissed off and angry over the BS with my ex but up until now I hadn't gotten yelling, crying, kick in the door, throw the cushions, knock things off the table,  get it all out, honest to god angry.

It came out of nowhere.  Started with tears, well I cry for just about every emotion so tears were a part of the whole process, progressed to me yelling in the car, kept going into an almost uncontrollable urge for my legs to move with speed and power and kick something. (that was interesting considering I was in the car) I was trying to calculate the cost of a new interior door and wondering if it was worth the cost to go there.

I was physically fucking pissed the fuck off.



And then I felt relaxed and full of energy.  I might have even jumped up in the air and given a little *woot woot* because, damn, getting angry never felt so good!  I bet bet that cat is taking a nice nap now in front of the fire.... good call.

3 comments:

said...

Rock on sista! You're making progress! You wouldn't get angry unless you were moving forward. Good for you!

Danielle said...

Awesome! We all need a release sometimes! Good for you!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

That's good that you finally got it out!!