Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Times are good, mimosas have been the beverage of choice at work today and I'm off to spend time with my family.

I wonder why and what it is that makes me go thru the funky times becuase as quickly as this last one crept up on me it has gone bye bye.  I'm not complaining, that is a good thing.

I think I find some peace from letting go of this almost constant stuggle I have trying to do what I'm suppose to do or what logically is the "right thing" in my life. Currenly with my love semi love what the eff am I doing life.  When I decide that it is OK to not necessarily make the most logical decision and give myself permission to ride things out and just live in the now with what makes me happy I feel oh so much better.  Internal battles suck big holiday cheese balls.

I've been fortunate to have some decent communication with the Ex. so I know for the time being he's safe and at his final destination.  I remind myself that he is in a better situation than a lot of the soldiers and trust in his skills and blessings from God to allow him to save lives and take care of them.

Merry Christmas to everyone, wishing holiday blessings and special prayers out to our heros and their families.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I hope that you have a great Christmas!!!

Amanda @ It's Blogworthy said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!