1. I would rather feel ups and downs than flatline blah....any day, all day, every day. Feeling means I can release emotions and move on. Feeling means that I get to enjoy the really good times too!
2. Good weekend: Reclaiming run #2 at my favorite park under my belt.
3. Picked up some great gear at 50% end of the season sale.
4. Whistler here I come! We booked a girls snowboard weekend for next month.
5. It was a guy magnet weekend. Just about everywhere I went randoms were wanting to talk to me... nothing wrong with that, it was just a noticeable influx. And I was open to it, maybe that's the difference. I've been accused of not noticing how much guys notice me.
6. Talked to an interesting guy. He asked & I gave him my number. He asked me out. I'm going. *little nervous*
7. Working on my initial post for my Strong Is The New Skinny Body Transformation Challenge Check it out, looks like fun and motivation! They are on facebook as well. You can make it whatever you want.
That's all folk!