Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Running away to the circus...

Warning to parents, it's easier for you kids to do than you think. (any given day this may be a good thing?)

No seriously. This is me... for real.  I tried to post a video but I think it was too large.

 







Hell yeah it was fun.  A little scary but I've kind of been in to getting over my fears and just jumping into things lately. Too bad relationship don't have all that safety equipment!

 

TICK TOCK.... TICK TOCK.... time flies when you have a lot of shit to get done

OMG  I have less than 30 days from leaving for my one woman homecoming ceremony.  Where did the time go?

evening dress... check
winter clothes...check
suits & summer clothes.....check


 

christmas gifts..... so very close to check

to do.... primping!  cut & color, waxing, buffing, polishing, manicuring....

3 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Where have you been girl?!?! I miss you around here! Email me!

Danielle said...

Holy Cow that loos so scary and fun. Woot woot!

said...

WOW! That looks like a blast!

Excited about your adventure. Can't wait to read all about it. You sound so happy!