Thursday, May 20, 2010

WWIT: Confession

Binge Eating

I am having a serious issue with overeating in the evenings. Standing at the kitchen counter shoveling in an extra 1000 calories when my tummy is uncomfortably full kind of eating.

And it's spiraling. I feel like I've completely undone that hard work I did in January/Feb to get in good shape... and that feeling bad leads me to fill up the hole with more food.

And I don't want to go to counseling. I'm tired of talking about things that are wrong with me.

2 comments:

New Girl on Post said...

First of all, try not to be so hard on yourself.

Secondly, I have an issue with eating at night too. I don't feel as bad if I'm eating things like a lot of fruit or a Weight Watchers ice cream bar.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I've been eating a TON of food in the evenings and not good food either. Don't be too hard on yourself!