Sunday, November 18, 2012

Wow. I had a blog?

So yeah, looking at the dates it's been over a year and a half since I was a blogger.   Yet another new adventure and life changing event has me turning to the internet to find others that are in my same situation and have decided to share their experiences.

I feel as if I've been thru a whole lifetime of life changes in the last two years.

Current blog worthy and blog searching adventure:  Stepmom

I do believe I need to start reading the blogs again and may just start writing one again for this doozie of a title that I have taken on.

Off to catch up on the blogs I use to read and see what new ones I can discover!  Can't wait to see what y'all been up to.

- The NotSoWicked Stepmother

1 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I can't tell you how excited I am that you are blogging again! The last time I talked to you, you were moving to Texas? Hows it going?!?